Sunday 31 July 2016

I feel so lost

Another weekend went by and ended. What have I accomplished? Nothing significant.  It was my sisters birthday today and we celebrated it by going to London. An exhausting day perhaps full of walking and exploration. Looking back though this week has not been as great as I wanted it to be. 
Things that went well:
  • Registered with the hospital library
  • Began to take my CPD learning periods
  • Began researching my presentation - about pain
  • Got paid this month
  • Made my sister happy on her birthday
What I want to achieve next week:
  • Thorough research about the presentation
  • Return to praying
  • Post the boots
  • Make beautiful healthy and portioned food
  • Find other ways to deal with depression
  • Apply for jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment